Monday, August 22, 2005

Donkey Games.

Libby is a clown. A week or so ago, we went out to find her outside of her pen. Apparently she rolled under the 3-bar panels and let herself out. The problem is I think it was on accident because she couldn't get back in for her breakfast. Whoops!

We also learned that the neighbor's mastiff has been killing sheep and goats, so we now have a pretty good idea of why she was caught in the fence twice. I was pretty sure she was baited or teased into it, and that dog makes her madder then hell. If that dog comes over here again, he'll go home dead, if he goes home at all.

This afternoon I went out and climbed through the fence and walked up to her. She scampered off and hid behind the feeder, and peeked out at me. I hid on the other side and peeked out at her. I reached my hand out. She reached her nose out. We touched. We jumped. She waggled her ears. I tickled her nose and left.

Silly girl.

1 comment:

Debs - debslosingit.com said...

Wow.. most of my readers/viewers are along the lines of "You have what?" followed by genuine confusion.

Thanks for stopping by here too though- poor Libby needs so much more attention then she gets!