Sunday, March 20, 2005

Libby's going on vacation!

Against some of the excelent information and help I've been given, tomorrow afternoon Libby will be getting picked up by the Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue and having her hooves trimmed.

I hate to send her off, as she's not even all that good about anything, but it does need done, and she's not going to have it done for ages otherwise. Also, I'd rather have her done by someone familiar with donks, including abuse and unhandled ones, then someone who just doesn't have a clue.

*sigh*

Anyway, she'll be home in a few days, and hopefully for the better. The sad thing is I keep reading all these posts on the donkey discussion lists I'm on about these BLM/wild donks that are sweet as pie after only a few short weeks.

What kind of donkey did I get here?

No comments: