Monday, January 31, 2005

Interesting.

A quick note to her last owner says she was a BLM baby and that her white blaze is her freeze brand. Weird though that it's not healed and it doesn't look like anything at all to me. Hopefully I'll be able to read it if it is and track her back to when she was rounded up. It would be nice to know how much tiem she's really spent with humans and under what conditions if at all possible.

The last two days I haven't been able to get out with ehr and do anything, which I feel really bad about. She brays and calls when she sees me, which makes me feel worse. Yesterday I was at my Psychology class partner's house so we could work on our paper and didn't get home until well after dark. By then Libby was eating dinner, and then she was ready to settle in for the night.

Tomorrow I have no plans, so hopefully I can introduce brushes to Libby and show her how good they really do feel. I think a curry comb will be just right!

No comments: